NerdGirlAhoy

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Finished Project No: 1 Cabled Vest



I finally finished my first project for the year! and I managed it in record time as I completed it (with help picking up stitches from my friend!) In a few weeks! The cabled vest was a 1st birthday present to my gorgeous nephew. I got the pattern from Debbie Bliss' Baby knit book. Now the photos:












The top pic shows the colour of the vest much more clearly. The one on the left shows it from the front in all it's unblocked glory. Considering I only finished this an hour and a half before having to hand it over, they should be happy that the ends have been woven away!!! This involved a mammoth panic session of "how to seam the sides together" which involved a massive search of the net ending where I probably should of started at knitty. The pic below is it from behind.




1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home