NerdGirlAhoy

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Dentist appointment

So I went in for a check up due to some occasional pains in my gums, and yep! I need a filling..well to be more precise I need to have a filling drilled out and replaced. Thankfully it didn't happen today, as I'm not sure how a drive home with the wind and the rain as it is in Melbourne at the moment. Can anyone say gale force winds?? Anyhoo my mission from now on is to floss more regularly. And to watch more James Bond movies....good thing Goldeneye is on tonight! :)

2 Comments:

  • Guess who also went to the dentist this week and now needs his wisdom teeth out :(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 07 May, 2008 10:03  

  • When you first take to the chair, you will probably be extremely nervous. You may even feel like you are out of control of the situation. There are some tips that you can follow to help you calm down. Author is an expert of pediatric dentist, click here for more interesting information.

    By Blogger jackson rohanda, at 29 April, 2021 19:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home